Use of content on the NYC Subway Girl website is as follows:
- Share: you are free to copy, distribute and transmit the work for noncommercial uses
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor of the content (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work to create another product.
- Waiver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights: In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- The author's moral rights: Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.